Arguably one of the most popular app updates ever (at least, according to Gizmodo), the new Chipotle Ordering app for iOS has also been recognized as the FWA’s Mobile of the Day, today! The FWA is an industry recognized award program, established in 2000, showcasing projects which use cutting edge technology, together with inspirational ideas, that lead the way for future generations.
The ROKKAN and Chipotle team worked together to meticulously create new features, an expanded menu, and overall design and functionality enhancements to support iPhone 5 / iOS6.
Ever have an uncontrollable craving for your favorite Chipotle burrito but don’t have time to stand in line? Or maybe you’re traveling and need a quick taco fix but don’t know where to find the nearest Chipotle. Don’t despair: ordering is as simple as touch, pick and pay! No wandering the streets. No sitting in front of a computer required. Just grab your iPhone, place your custom order, pay with credit and pick it up at the Chipotle nearest you.
– Easily order your food right from your iPhone or iPod Touch. No computer needed…and no waiting in line.
– Pay with a credit card or a gift card. It’s password protected, secure and easy to save.
– Locate the nearest Chipotle when you’re away from home. There are even directions to get you there.
– See the full menu of options and customize to your heart’s content – just like you would in the store or on the Web.
– Use your Chipotle.com account login to access all your Favorite and Recent Orders as well as payment info